Day 17 | 4 Questions Determine Your Purpose
- P.A.C.T.—Pray | Ask | Confess | Thank
- P.A.S.S.—Pray Prior | Author's Intent | Stop when Convicted | Share
Your Call To Act (C.T.A.) today is:
- Set A Meet-Up with another brother.
- Prepare 4 Questions
Try one of the invites below.
The general meet-up:
- I want to pick your brain on a couple of subjects.
- I am facing a challenge and I wanted to get your opinion.
- I see you’re great at [fill in the blank] and I wanted to understand how you do it.
The new Christian meet-up:
- I am new to a relationship with Christ and I’m looking for some wisdom on some topics.
- I am challenging myself to connect with other Christian men this year.
- I am looking for some spiritual guidance and thought you might be able to help.
The career advice meet-up:
- I am facing some challenges at work and I want to pick your brain.
- I am considering a career change and want to know how you made your transition.
- I am looking to network with some Christian men in my area.
The tune-up meet-up:
- I am looking for one to two guys to connect on a weekly basis.
- I am looking for practical advice on [insert topic], would you be willing to grab some coffee?
The serious meet-up:
- I’ve been praying about an issue and I’m not sure what to do. I thought you could help.
- I was recently laid off and need some career direction.
- I am facing a series of challenging events and need some guidance and prayer.
- I heard you have faced similar challenges, can you show me how you overcame.
Share That You Completed Today's Challenge