"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord." Lamentation 3:40
While we tend to just run at our days, it is often best to take a few minutes to reflect and evaluate. The following are ten great questions to ask yourself or another man to improve ten aspects of your spiritual life.
1. Are you spending daily time in the Scriptures and prayer?
2. Are you retaining impure thoughts that would not glorify God?
3. Are you honest in your financial dealings?
4. Are you investing time with family and friends?
5. Are you giving your 100% best in all environments?
6. Are you honest with those around you?
7. Are you sharing the good news with others?
8. Are you taking care of yourself physically?
9. Are you allowing people or circumstances rob you of joy?
10. Have you just been completely honest with me?
DO THIS TODAY: Spend 5 minutes examining yourself and do life different today!