"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” —1 John 4:7
- Love is more than emotion.
- Love is costly.
- Love is not selfish or objectifying like lust.
- Love is priceless.
- Love is generous without expectations.
- Love is forgiving.
- Love is expressed.
- Love is patient.
- Love celebrates the success of another.
- Love empathizes.
- Love experiences the pain of another.
- Love experiences human pain.
- Christ demonstrates ideal love on the cross for you and me.
DO THIS: Love someone today, in a way you have not before. Become a conduit of God's love, and don't hold it back. Free it and release it.
PRAYER: God, may I love my fellow man better today than I did yesterday. And give me the courage to extend love in ways I have not before—knowing full well you did for me.